Enterprise Energy Management. Over the last few years Ardan has worked together with some international companies operating in the field of alternative energies analysing their functioning and organisation, thus identifying the needs to speed up their development. It is a consolidated experience, collected and drawn together in the creation of a vertical solution in the context of an ERP project, up to now prominent market leader: Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Ardan's Management Solution is suitable for companies operating in the Engineering, Constructions & Operations field specialized in Renewable Energies and, consequently, for the Photovoltaic sector.
The main characteristics of Ardan's Enterprise Energy Management Solution can be summed up as follows:
- The vertical PSE (Photovoltaic Solar Energy), necessary both for the planning and construction of the photovoltaic system and the sales of the relevant accessories
- The QMS (Quality Management System) module, for the implementation and control of the company quality subjects
- The Document Management system, a solution to organize and collect all the documents related to the job order
- The Analysis Dashboard, prearranged to represent graphically the useful information for the Photovoltaic companies control and management
- Complete Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM to allow the operator in contact with Customers to handle the information "authorized" by the Management System from a "Front-End" perspective
- Direct Access for Customers and Partners (Channel), to see and handle one's own data "authorized" by the Management System through preset web portals
- Integration with the TSW (Time Sheet Web) system to have a real time control of the job order resources and status
This solution offers a full integration of the orders with an excellent management of the warehouse goods differentiating the wares for sale from those used for the system. In addition to this, it supports the Customer Service handling its contacts via CRM, enabling the issue of the order confirmation to the final customer with the opportunity of reserving the goods, wherever possible according to the availability, through the developed "Order Promising" form.
Here below a list of the main benefits offered by this solutions:
- Reduction of the bureaucratic times thanks to the full control of the job orders and the sales cycle of the products for distribution.
- Better control of the warehouse/logistics supplier procurement.
- Support tool to Marketing and Management Control.
- Reduction of administration and operating costs.
- Better control of the customer segmentation/allocation?.
- Management of more reasons for order and customer blocking.
- Full authority and Marketing actions data control
- Possibility of job order activity planning and status monitoring.
- Punctual check of incoming goods to be able to give immediate responses to customers.
In addition to this:
- The unit of measurement management has been increased through the power output watt introduction. This data item is handled also statistically on the "goods purchased" and "goods sold"
- Analysis of the marginality and the cost of goods sold
- Calculation of the customer's available credit
- Other Controls
- On the financial flows for "ordered", "shipped" and "invoiced"
- On the deliveries and delivery delays
- To check the set expiry dates
The Purchasing Office will be able to have a daily control of the delivery status.
The Project Managers will be able to verify through the system the delivery status with highlight on the delayed orders/job orders
- Credit line Management (credit insurance, internal trust, commercial credit)
- Out of credit control with possibility of enabling the customer's credit line on each single order
- Administration and Conformity
- Subsidized VAT control: the VAT management system has been developed with the option of indicating in the customer master data the necessity to receive a subsidized VAT declaration from the customer.
- Articulate Transport management for each single supplier to identify the best rate depending on the distance, volume, weight, etc.
- Agents commissions and Management
- Dashboards and control reports (warehouses, margin, purchase order forecasts, purchase order statistics, etc.)